First Penance & The Sacrament of Reconciliation
Rite of Reconciliation: Saturday afternoon, 3:30 - 4:15 p.m. Also by appointment.
First Communal Penance will be celebrated by all 2nd graders prior to the reception of First Eucharist, providing the following requirements are met:
- Students must attend and successfully complete grades one and two of Religious Education classes.
- At least one parent must attend the parent meeting.
- Students will need to complete the home preparation workbook with their parents
- Parents must complete readiness assessment form and return to the Religious Education Office
- By the end of the 2nd grade year, all 2nd graders will have mastered the Act of Contrition and made an individual confession.