First Communion is celebrated at the completion of second grade classes, providing the following requirements are met:
- Successful completion of first grade Religious Education classes
- Students must make their First Communal Penance prior to the reception of First Communion
- Students will need to complete the home preparation workbook with their parents
- Students complete a readiness assessment
- Students must attend the First Communion Workshop and Rehearsal
- At least one parent must attend the parent meeting.
Receiving Holy Eucharist